We strive to act as a responsible organisation at all times, while working to meet the principal business objectives for our investors and clients. We aim to remove obsolescence and future proof buildings, integrating sustainable systems to maximise efficiencies and reduce costs. We regularly engage with our tenants and review industry best practice to ensure we meet the ever-changing needs of occupiers.
It is our belief that by adhering to these principles, buildings let quicker, achieve better terms and retain tenants for longer, thereby reducing risk, enhancing value and improving long-term stability and continuity of returns for our investors.
- Investment in buildings with the maximum Public Transport Accessibility Level (PTAL) rating
- Seek to provide superb tenants amenities such as bicycle parking and shower facilities for occupiers who cycle to work
- Install fibre-optic cabling to provide super-fast connectivity where possible
- Target BREEAM scores of “Outstanding” on new developments, with a minimum of “Excellent”
- Maintain Environmental Performance Certificates for all buildings
- Submit our results to the GRESB survey on an annual basis for sustainability benchmarking against our worldwide peers
- Explore the use of renewable or low-energy sources and recycling facilities
- Engage with tenants to understand their businesses and how the space they occupy can meet the demands of their workforces
- Explore WELL Living principles for our developments to provide healthier and more productive indoor environments
- Emulate industry best practice to avoid pitfalls and ensure the buildings we manage best suit the occupier markets they are targeting